In no particular order:
1. Enjoying the feeling of the sand between my toes and the sun on my face. Listening to the sound of the waves.
3. Spending time with some of my favorite people and a good book (speaking of the latter, have you guys read Gone Girl yet? You should. I don’t even want to read ahead to find out the ending. That’s how I know it’s a good one).
2. Eating Kohr Brother’s custard for dessert three nights in a row. Specifically, the chocolate peanut butter kind, dipped in chocolate.
3. Running into these guys on the beach.
4. Finding bargains, most notably 3 pairs of sunglasses for $20. So I won’t feel bad when I sit on them or lose them three months from now.
5. Playing endless rounds of Skeeball and other boardwalk games. Getting ridiculously excited to win a stuffed Hello Kitty.
That is all.